Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) was formed in 1998 to serve as a collective voice of PLHIV in the country. Thus, NEPWHAN was saddled with the responsibility of coordinating the programs and activities of......
- -NEPWHAN Website wears new look
- - List of HIV test Centres in Nigeria
- -Get informed about NEPWHAN activities
- -Our Success Stories...
- -Donation can be made to support....
- - HIV Testing and Counselling was carried out in various part of the country, this effort was lauded by.....(1209970449)
Test Centers in NigeriaNetwork of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria provides a directory of all HIV test centers in Nigeria...
- - Community Dialogue meeting in Ekwulobia, Anambra State, led to reintegration of a widow and her son with their inheritance restored
- - Formation of 600 support groups of PLHIV across the 36 States and FCT
- - Over 18,000 PLHIV in Nigeria living openly with HIV
- - Contributed to the development of the following national documents: NSF, UNGASS Report 2005, National Prevention Plan, and National Operation Plans for the NNRIMS, Joint review of the MAP1, and Midterm review of the NSF, HIV and AIDS national workplace policy.