Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN)
35, Justice Sowemimo Street, Off T.Y. Danjuma Street, Asokoro Abuja
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) REQUEST
Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) is an indigenous non -governmental organization, established in 1998 to serve as a collective voice of (People Living with HIV) PLHIV in Nigeria. The Network coordinates, supervises and monitors programs and activities of Support Groups of People Living with HIV/AID in Nigeria. The organization is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria as a charity, non-profit and non-governmental organization. The Network has established structures at the six geopolitical zones and the 36 State of the Federation, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
INVITATION TO SUBMIT EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
NEPWHAN is hereby soliciting for expression of interest from accredited dealers (vendors) of the management of car hire services, courier services, printing services and travel agents to the organization for Global Fund IMPACT Grant. This will enable NEPWHAN pre-qualify vendors for the purpose of partnership, we therefore invite interested and reputable companies to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) which demonstrate their capacity to deliver on the category of goods or services selected from the list within the below appendix. This will enable NEPWHAN pre-qualify vendors for the supply of goods and services required.
LOTS OF ITEMS & SERVICES
1. Car hire services: Car Hire Services operating within and outside FCT (to cut across states of the federation).
2. Courier Services:
i. Conveyance of goods & services within and outside FCT (operating across the states of the federation).
3. Printing services: Printing of documents, Identity cards, letter headed papers, official items, etc..
4. Vehicle Maintenance: Repair & Maintenance of official vehicles which includes Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger etc on periodic basis.
5. Travel & Tours services: This includes flight booking and procurement of tickets etc
7. Maintenance of Office equipment
8. Hotels & Hospitality services
9. Travel Agents
10. Internet service provisions including Office IT Equipment
11. Office consumables & supplies (including stationaries)
12. Communication supplies including recharge cards
13. Repairs & Supply of office electrical
14. Catering services
The Requirement for expression of interest or quotation documents should contain the following information:
1. Full profile of company detailing ownership structure, list of Directors, verifiable address, contact details, e-emails, website etc.
2. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Also, memorandum & article of association.
3. Evidence of execution of similar job (s) in the past such as Award letters, completion certificates etc.
4. Evidence of Tax clearance certificate/Tax Identification Number
5. Evidence to show accreditation as a licensed dealer on the above
6. Most recent company’s audited account (2017, 2018 or 2019)
7. At least 2 guarantors
N/B: Only the vendors selected will be considered and called for further contract processes.
Find also attached Vendors prequalification checklist as Annex (to be filled by the vendor)
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
Interested vendors should send their applications by hard copy to the National Coordinator, Network of People living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN). Original copy of Expression of Interest must be in English Language and submitted once in a sealed envelope with completed
NEPWHAN vendor prequalification checklist (see annex below) and addressed to:
THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR
No.35 Sowemimo Street, Off TY Danjuma Street,
Top corner of the sealed envelope should have indicated clearly the lot number(s) the vendor is expressing interest in.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Submission of EOIs at the address stated above closes on 1st November, 2019 by 4pm.
The applications received will be opened on 2nd November, 2019 by 10:00am in the presence of Company’s representatives who choose to attend on the date specified above at NEPWHAN office located at No. 35 Justice Sowemimo Street, off TY Danjuma Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
Request for further clarification and enquiry prior to close of submission should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For: National Coordinator NEPWHAN
i. NEPWHAN reserves the right to reject or accept any Expression of
interest without incurring any liabilities to the bidders.
ii. NEPWHAN shall not be held responsible for disqualifying submissions
that do not comply with the submission guidelines
iii. Late submissions will not be accepted
iv. iv. NEPWHAN shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
v. v. This Request for Expression of Interest shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NEPWHAN to award a contract to any Vendor, nor shall it entitle any Company submitting documents to make any claims or seek any indemnity from NEPWHAN
VENDOR PRE-QUALIFICATION CHECK LIST
COMPANY/BUSINESS NAME: _______________________________________________
TYPES OF GOODS OR SERVICES: ___________________________________________ S/N ITEM YES NO COMMENT
1 Is there any evidence of registration with CAC? (i.e. COI, CAC7 & CAC2) If Yes please attach. CAC Registration No:
2 Does the organization have a functional business bank account? Bank Name:
3 Does the organization have a (visible/traceable) business address, active telephone number, website and email address? Address:
4 Contact Person (Please attach photocopy of valid ID of contact person) Name:
B: STATUTORY STATUS
1 Does the organization have a Tax Identification No (TIN) TIN:
2 Is there any evidence of Tax remittance for the last 3 years? (please attach)
3 Is there audited financial statement for the last 3 years? (please attach)
4 Is your organization or any of the directors currently in any legal dispute? If Yes, provide further information on the comment section.
C: BUSINESS POSITION
1 Is your organization or any of the directors/partners in a state of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership?
2 Does any of the staff, management, directors/partners